LightWave™ is Halloween Competition
You can submit your work now up till the closing date of October 23rd.
Submissions end at 15:00 (GMT).
The competition has one general category.
- Create a Halloween 3D scene, using LightWave3D®
- Your entry must be either a 3D rendered image or an animation. Environment should be made in 3D; we permit the
use of HDRI for sky / Illumination.
- The work must not have been previously published anywhere, neither online or offline. It must be original art created
by you specifically for the challenge (no existing projects, stock models or concepts made by other artists).
- You can submit more than one piece of work.
- To win the competition the quality and idea of the work are important. You need to think about the story behind the
image. Make sure everything supports your message - composition, lighting, colours etc. Make an emotional impact.
- Add the name “LightWave™ is Halloween” and your name in one of the image corners.
Demands for your render:
- The render should be full HD, 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) at least.
- Work can be in any style you like (low-poly, cartoon, futuristic etc) and using post production.
- Any content with adult, erotic and political topics will not be admitted to take part in the competition.
- After your work is published on the competition page, you are free to share your work on other websites and social
- Final renders must be created using LightWave3D® native render or Octane for LightWave3D®.
- Third-party sculpting plugins/applications are allowed in Production.
- Final submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jo Moore – CEO LightWave Digital
Andy Bishop - Creative Director LightWave Digital
This is the first “LightWave™ is Halloween” competition for the best Halloween render.
There are no limits to your creative ideas:
You can choose any Halloween theme you like whether it is Pumpkins, Ghosts, Vampire or Monsters.
We invite all LightWave3D® artists to participate.
Don’t forget to read the rules of the contest.
The contest is supported by LightWave3D®, and so the prizes are amazing.
Also, everyone has an opportunity to receive an additional prize.
We’re waiting for your work closing date October 23rd 15:00 (GMT)
Good luck and happy
LightWave3D® £500 voucher for future upgrades valid for 18 months
LightWave3D® £250 voucher for future upgrades valid for 18 months
LightWave3D® £100 voucher for future upgrades valid for 18 months
Winners will be announced on the 31st October 2023
Entré submitted after the closing date 3am GMT will not be entered into the competition.